Saturday, February 21, 2009

According to Google, Marcus needs...

Another challenge received and forwarded:
Instructions: Go to Google.com and do a search. Type in your first name and the word "needs" after it. Then copy and paste what are the top ten things Google says you "need".

My results:


1. Marcus Needs A Home. (Having recently lost my home-away-from-home in Boston, I guess the one is just not enough anymore.)

2. Marcus needs a father who will guide and teach him the essential to becoming a proud and productive man. (Ouch. Any volunteers?)

3. Marcus needs to talk who he really is. (Also, Marcus needs to talk English learn.)

4. Marcus needs a hug! (Always.)

5. Marcus needs your help to promote CoSponsors for HR 8. (Because they are so unpromoted, even he doesn’t know who they are.)

6. Marcus is very sick & needs our prayers. (Wow. Way to put it out there.)

7. Marcus needs to stop handling people weapons. (No comment.)

8. (Neiman) Marcus needs work. (Well, duh.)

9. Marcus needs to get a ride by rElEAsIng mY whOlE rOstEr tO stArt AnEw tEAm I gOt. (I’m not kidding, this is how the entry came in. Google it yourself and see. I think I need some shift key withdrawal.)

10. MARCUS NEEDS TO GET HOOKED ON PHONICS. (Better than crack, and twice as expensive. And the shift key problem seems to have turned to FULL CAPS LOCK ADDICTION)

No comments: