Tuesday, March 27, 2007

60 in 6, Part 2

Still nothing specifically to blog, so posting the next section of 60 in 6.

-------------------------------------------------

12/ 27/2006 (Wed)
This Christmas has been tough, and for almost a week there, I ditched my eating plan. Thankfully, did not gain anything, but did not lose, either. No exercise either. Then, WHAM-sick as a dog since Christmas, from the intestinal virus Trace brought home. Spent yesterday in the bed and in the bathroom…Sick. But as a result I’ve lost another 5 lbs. Not how I’d choose to do this…
Goal weight: 272 lb.
Actual weight: 265 lb.

-------------------------------------------------
1/ 1/2006 (Mon)
Happy New Year. I’m stuck at 265, for two weeks now. Ahead of schedule but not ahead of the progress I’ve set out for myself. I bought some hand weights and have begun building my arms. As you bulk up, muscle weighs more than fat. But telling myself that is a bit of an excuse. I can be ripped AND thin. I just need to redouble efforts, again.

Goal weight: 270 lb.
Actual weight: 265 lb

-------------------------------------------------
1/ 3/2006 (Wed)
People have begun to notice the weight loss, and especially the speed. To tell the truth, I’m losing weight faster than I had expected. Hyperactive creative desire at work. I eat normally for at least one meal a day, but in that meal I have no problem eating slowly as food just doesn’t taste the same to me. Just sincerely lost all appetite. May write more on the why of this later. Maybe not. Probably not.

Goal weight: 270 lb.
Actual weight: 265 lb.

-------------------------------------------------
1/ 5/2006 (Fri)
Been a week from hell. I lost nothing for about 2 weeks, and could not figure out why. I got some advice from a friend to start out the day with a hard boiled egg instead of, or at least in addition to, the two cups of coffee I had been going with. The protein starts a slow burn that helps break down fat. It seems to be working. Eggs two days in a row, with the escalated workout routine, have started to move me again in the right direction.

Goal weight: 268 lb.
Actual weight: 263 lb.

-------------------------------------------------
1/ 11/2006 (Thur)
I’ve slowed way down, again, and feel a little stuck. If this were summer, I’d start a running or biking routine to get another kick-start. Looking forward to the warmer weather to start biking to work. That would be incredible. Being winter, it’s hard to even get out for regular walks. But still progressing. I will give blood today, so this is my pre-donation weight.

Goal weight: 266 lb.
Actual weight: 261 lb./BMI 34.4


To be continued.

No comments: